We have helped countless victims through the Workers Compensation claims process, ensuring they receive the benefits they deserve.
Who is Thomas F. Condon, Attorney
For over 40 years my wife and I have lived and raised our children in Pensacola, Florida. As a licensed attorney, I have represented plaintiffs and defendants in insurance and personal injury litigation since 1976.
Throughout my years in practice, I have had the privilege to represent employers, insurance carriers, servicing agents, and employees in workers’ compensation cases and disability cases. I have also served as Attorney for the Escambia County Tax Collector from 1980 to now by assisting the Tax Collector in her statutory duties of collecting taxes for the county, legal advice, depositions in aid of execution, and litigation to collect taxes. Another long-standing area of my practice, from 1976 to present, is the forming legal entities (i.e. LLCs, Corporations, Limited Partnerships, etc.) and the representation of these legal entities thereafter.
During my legal career, I have been a speaker at continuing legal education seminars at least 20 times covering civil law, trial practice, civil procedure, wills, trusts, and workers’ comp. In an effort to improve the medical profession’s working relationship with the legal profession as it relates to the exchange of information (i.e. depositions, reports, medical reports, conferences and the like), I authored an outline and conducted approximately three years ago, three seminars for doctors, medical students, and physical therapists.
In the last five years, I have participated in the free Legal Clinic for Northwest Florida Legal Aid advising citizens of their legal rights and answering their legal questions. I have been a member of the boards of the following, Volunteer Pensacola: Matt Langley Bell Scholarship Committee, and the advisory council for the Catholic diocese of Mobile-Tallahassee. Through a local Bar committee, I have presented in the recent past a DUI program for high school seniors at Jay, Pensacola, Catholic, and Tate high schools.
I am also a member and participant in the REAP program, the federal parolee Mentor Program, and the Northwest Florida Legal Aid free legal clinic.
Our Litigation Mediation Areas
- Insurance litigation
- Hurricane insurance disputes
- Medical Malpractice (pre and post-suit)
- Employment-related litigation
- Construction litigation
- Breach of contract
- Family Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- All types of tort actions, including but not limited to:
- motor vehicle accidents
- products liability
- slip and fall and general negligence
- Florida Bar Association, 1976 to present
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, 1976 to present
- Federal Judicial Nominating Committee
- Florida Supreme Court Circuit Civil Mediator, April 2003 to present
- Board Member of the Young Lawyers Division for the Florida Bar (1985 - 1986).
- Executive Committee of the Santa Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association (2010 - 2012).
- Chairman of the Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association Community Relations Committee (approximately six years in the late 1990s).
- Florida Chapter of the Society of Distinguished Neutrals
We serve the following communities in and around Pensacola, Florida:
- West Pensacola
- Ferry Pass